Purpose of Strategic Board:
- To provide strategic governance and oversight of the Essex Police Strategic Transformation Programme
- To be the primary advisor to the PCC and CC for the decisions that they are required to make in respect of the Strategic Transformation programme:
- To ensure that the Strategic Transformation Programme delivers effectively against the medium and long term strategic objectives of Essex Police.
- To provide strategic oversight of the Medium Term Financial Strategy
- To ensure that the Strategic Transformation Programme is public facing and reflects the needs of victims of crime and the wider public of Essex.
- To support alignment between the Essex Police Strategic Transformation Programme and other public sector transformation and collaboration programmes across greater Essex.
- To provide strategic oversight to the PCC’s capital programme
- To be the advisory body to the PCC for ensuring that the shape, scope and content of the capital programme is in compliance with the work of the Strategic Transformation programme.
- To receive and scrutinise project bid proposals and amendments for PCC recommendation
- To receive and scrutinise the capital disposals plan
- To facilitate financial governance relating to the capital programme in support of the Strategic Transformation Programme.
- To advise on the management of strategic risks pertinent to the Strategic Transformation programme
Full terms of reference
Latest minutes Open Close
|Minutes - Extraordinary Board||30.11.21|