Coronavirus (Covid-19): Do not report breaches here – contact Essex Police on the following link https://www.essex.police.uk/tua/tell-us-about/c19/tell-us-about-possible-breach-coronavirus-measures/
Please do not report a crime here – you must contact Essex Police
In an emergency please telephone 999 if…
- A crime is happening right now.
- Someone is in immediate danger, or there is a risk of serious damage to property.
- A suspect for a serious crime is nearby.
- There is a traffic collision involving injury or danger to other road users.
Non-emergency calls please please use the ‘do it online’ service which can be accessed here or telephone 101
- Report a crime not currently in progress – for example a stolen car, burglary, or damaged property.
- Give information to the police about crime in your area.
- Speak to the police about a general enquiry.
- Contact a specific police officer or member of staff.
The office cannot provide updates on how a crime is being investigated. If your enquiry is about an operational policing matter, we will contact you to confirm you are happy for us to pass on your request to Essex Police for them to respond to you directly.
As Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner (PFCC), I oversee Essex Police and Essex County Fire and Rescue Service and have responsibility for ensuring that the services are efficient, effective and fair.
My office will reply to all correspondence within 25 working days, and will inform you if it is not possible to respond in full within this period.
As PFCC, I am keen that everyone has an opportunity to provide feedback on their experiences of policing in Essex. You are welcome to:
Do not use the contact form to report crime or Coronavirus breaches as we are not operational and have no access to police information.
Contact Essex Police on 101 to report a crime or 999 if an emergency. You can also report crime on line via Do it Online
Contact us using our form:
Write to us:
Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner for Essex
Our office hours are:
Mon-Fri: 8.30am to 4.30pm
Click here for more information on how to make a compliment or complaint.
The PFCC for Essex is an independent organisation. Should you wish to report a crime please contact Essex Police on the non-emergency-number 101.