Make best use of our resources
We will improve the safety of the people of Essex by making best use of our resources and ensuring value for money.
- Use our resources to help the people of Essex to stay safe and mitigate the changing risks they face, in line with the priorities in this plan
- Plan the deployment of resources based on strategic priorities, evidenced need, articulated benefits and measurable outcomes
- Benchmark our performance with other fire and rescue services and leading public and private sector bodies to improve our own performance
- Ensure our investment in prevention work has measurable targets and achieves agreed outcomes
- Use new technology and business processes to improve service efficiency
- Ensure there is an effective risk management process in place
We will do this so the people of Essex can be reassured that their money is being used efficiently and effectively.